During the development of each job the following points are taken into account:
- Product requirements (customer specifications, drawings, code requirements).
- Quality and efficiency goals (technical specifications of the product, delivery times).
- Required resources and procedures to achieve the identified processes (involving appropriate sub-suppliers, testing and inspection).
- Required methods of verification, control and monitoring of the product and the appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Appropriate records needed to provide evidence that the processes of manufacturing satisfy the requirements.